IBPSA Australasia 2020 Annual General Meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
The 2020 AGM of IBPSA Australasia will be held 5-6.30pm AEDT on Tuesday 13 October 2020 via phone conference (details provided upon registration).
The purpose of the AGM will be to:
- Review the year including FY19/20 accounts
- Discussion of survey results
- Establish strategic directions (what do we want out of IBPSA)
- Establish activities for 2020-2021
- Consider our alliances and relationships with other associations
- Vote on Board and Committee Positions (all positions are available for nomination - See Committee Terms of Reference)President Vice President Secretary Treasurer Education and Development Committee Chair Marketing and Promotion Committee Chair Events Committee Chair Website Developer
All IBPSA members are invited to attend and participate. We will also be sending out a link to a survey in the lead up to the AGM to allow all members to have a say in how IBPSA Australasia supports you in the industry over the coming years.
If you would like to nominate yourself for a board or committee position, please send a short description of why you would like to participate on the IBPSA Australasia committee, which position you would like to nominate for, and a few suggestions of what you would like to help the committee achieve over your 2 year tenure (no more than 300 words total) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to email us if you have any questions or would like further information on the roles available for nomination.